Monday, January 30, 2012

Dreams Become Reality One Choice At a Time

I woke up this morning and made the conscious decision that today was going to be a great day!

I got a text from my older sister telling me to "Kick today in the face." And that's exactly what I'm doing. I had a "jam session" today with two friends before class, I was attentive in class today and I have a good feeling that therapy is going to be pretty good today.

Why?

Because I said so dammit!

I got two packages in the mail today from  my mom. Those are always exciting. You never know what you're going to get from my  mom. That's what makes her packages awesome!

Today just feels like a positive day. There is no other way to describe it. I just feel so good today. I haven't felt like this in months. It's pretty rare that I don't feel like I'm dragging along, feeling worthless or hopeless.

My last few posts have been slightly whinny in the sense that I complain about things. In reality, I'm just trying to explain what is going on. Granted the weight issue thing is a lot of complaining. But you have to realize. I'm barely 5 feet tall. Any extra weight is a bad thing. So for that I apologize for all the whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment