Friday, January 20, 2012

Bouncing Around

Today I feel like crap. Mentally and physically. I hurt everywhere because I worked out yesterday. For those who know me, I don't work out. It's hard and I'm a big baby some times. But I did it anyways yesterday. It was a Father, Daughter bonding run/walk on the treadmill and sitting in the sauna. Followed by a Father, Daughter dinner date.

Yay bonding with my daddy! Good stuff.

But I feel like I'm in a fog today. As if I've put my autopilot on and just going with the motions. All I really want to do is go home and cuddle up with my kindle. Eat lots of crappy food, which is probably a bad idea, but hey, shit happens.

I know I'm a stress eater. When I eat all the time, that causes weight gain, BUT I'm awesome enough to where I hold my weight really well. No one would ever guess I was a 150lbs. (For serious folks, I checked the scale this morning) It also helps that I don't dress like a hoochie and wear really tight clothes.

Stupid hoochies.

This post kinda jumps around, but that's what is going on in my head. My thoughts are racing again and I can't put a stop to it really. They're just bouncing around. Can't really stop them.

I'm pushing myself harder than I should these days to have good days and to be on top of everything. It's kind of stressful and is counter productive. I need to work on that.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a stress eater too...it's really annoying. Good work on the exercise!! I promise 100 million percent that regular exercise makes an impact in your mood and your thoughts about yourself...from experience. Although it never sounds fun, its a great feeling of accomplishment afterwards...just one little chalk mark in the category of things I got done today for myself. Anyway, Im enjoying reading your blog...just as I've enjoyed following your facebook for years to see what you're up to...keep it up girly, one day at a time! :)

    ReplyDelete