Sunday, February 5, 2012

Uncomfrotable.

Lately I've been feeling uncomfortable in my body. During my depression I had lost almost 20 pounds because I never ate anything. I didn't feel like eating, I couldn't get myself to eat so the pounds just fell off. Now, I'm eating on a regular basis, generally three times a day. I try to work out, but I find it hard to push myself into working out more and more these days, even though I have a challenge between myself and my older sister. I still would rather just curl up in bed and not do anything.

I think it has a lot to do with the weather. Right now it's cold and super foggy. Perfect snuggling and watching movie weather. Unforgivably I'm stuck in the library working on homework.  I'd rather stay in bed all day and be wearing sweats.

But I have to get this shit done. One way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment