Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cloudy Overcast

I feel rather lethargic today. Like there is a cloud over me. I would love to go home and recharge, but I made a promise I would go to a dance this weekend. I need to be social. Besides, I'm not the angry person I used to be. I'm happier and less crabby.  I just don't want to get all dressed up. I'm slightly lazy.  Mostly because I don't like getting all dolled up. I'm more comfortable with sweats and t-shirts.

I'll still go, don't get me wrong. I haven't worn my New Years Eve dress,  I was slightly tied up and not able to wear it.  So I want to wear it out on Saturday.  I know I'm being counterproductive and contradicting myself. But I'm still flip flopping my decision on going or not. As much as I'd love to go home, I need to be more social and more open to spending time outside my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment