Monday, February 6, 2012

Slipping

So yesterday I posted on Facebook that I was slowly slipping back into my depression. I got called out on it. Yes, I do feel more down than I have been the past few weeks, but then again I have the tools now to fix these small hiccups in will run into.

I just feel rather down in the dumps, to put it simply. I've also been on campus for the past two weeks, trying my best to do everything I'm supposed to be doing. I'm burning up all my energy just to make it to class. It's getting really hard to focus again.

I just want a weekend where I can go home and recharge. I think that may do the best for me. At the same time I don't want to always run home to feel better. I need to work on cooping skills by myself so I can make it in the real world after college.

Who am I kidding, I'm going home for a year after college. There is no real world for me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment