Friday, February 24, 2012

Good Days to Come

Today is a good day.  I've been having a lot more ups and downs these days.  Mostly because I have a head cold, and a cold makes everything worse.  I've been feeling down about my weight lately.  I know I should be happy that I'm eating again (I wouldn't eat for days during my last depressive episode)
I know I need to push myself in order for me to work out. But I find it difficult to get the motivation I need to succeed.  I just don't know how to keep going once I start working out. I know eventually I will learn to crave it, but right now I just feel like I need to focus on classes and everything else that my health gets put on the back burner. Which isn't right. I need to make a constant reminder to take care of me physically not just mentally. If I can go the the depths of hell and back, then I think I can work out.

Plus, if I work out I will create endorphins that will help stabilize my brain into having more better days. Everything is connect. You can't escape it.

No comments:

Post a Comment