Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Update

It's been a while since I've last posted something. I have exciting news. I'm officially hired. I will have a full time job by mid-June. How many college graduates can say they have a full time job, with benefits, within a month of graduating? My guess, is not many.

I start working out with a trainer tomorrow. I need to lose this weight really bad. I'm doing the Isagenix 30 day challenge. So far it's okay. I just need to keep myself in check when it comes to eating. I tend to eat when I'm bored. I feel like I should be doing something, so I eat.

I hope, since I'm being so proactive, things will work out. My depression seems to be in check. I hope that with this trainer, I can achieve a happy stage in my life where I don't need my medicine as much.  So I don't become dependent.

I don't really know what to talk about. Nothing is really going on. I graduated, I got a job, I'm working on making myself healthy. I'm finally an adult.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like things are going great!! Proactivity is always helpful to prevent getting overwhelmed, keep up the good work, lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! Awesome work!! Keep it up :) You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelsey HALL! I am so very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete