Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Taking it Day by Day

So, I was hospitalized again over the weekend. My meds were out of wack, mostly because I was trying to self medicate and it wasn't helping out at all. Self medicating usually doesn't help anyway, but I'm too stubborn to listen.  Things are finally back on track and I feel much better.

I decided to come back to school and finish out the week before spring break.  I don't want to run away and stay at home where it's safe. I need to face the world. I can't keep hiding.

It feels odd to be back since being hospitalized again. It feels like people expect me to transform into this sad depressed little girl who can't stand on her own two feet. I'm fine, I promise. I'm not going to break. This last time was just a small little hiccup that needed to be fixed. Nothing too strenuous.

I'm too stubborn to just walk away defeated. I'm going to kick this depression in the ass and do what I need to do, which is go to class and graduate on time.

That's my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment