Saturday, April 21, 2012

Positive Thoughts

Looking back at some of my past posts it seems that I whine alone. I don't intend to, my goal is to tell my life as it is happening. I'm really not that big of a baby that I can't deal with daily life. I somewhat feel like I'm not doing my main objective, which was to share with the world my life and my struggle with depression so that maybe somewhere out in the bloggestsphere I could help someone realize that they aren't alone.

I do feel lonely at times, and that the world is hard but I can handle it. I can handle anything for a short amount of time. That's what my Nana would say. She was a smart lady. Sometimes I wonder if I make her proud. She is no longer with me, otherwise I'd ask her myself. I like to think that she would be.

I miss her everyday, but I miss her the most when I can't seem to get through the day. Thankfully I have my mom and family to support me. I just need to focus on the positives in life instead of all the hardships I get faced with.

Like something that is currently positive: I am having an art show of my work from the past two years. My reception is tomorrow and I have already been asked if I was willing to sell any of my work for actual money! Real money! And not just for one paint, but for THREE! That's a big freaking deal!

Its things like that that I need to focus on. I can't let everything knock me down. I'm too stubborn to give up so easily. I just need to keep remembering that.

No comments:

Post a Comment