Friday, April 20, 2012

Forever Alone

Lately I've been noticing that I'm usually all alone. I might be paranoid but I feel like I'm becoming a burden to my friends. I'm just lonely. I feel like a burden on people. Not in the sense that I'd act on anything, but in the sense that people don't want me around. I don't have any scary thoughts or anything. I'm okay in that aspect.

I just have a feeling that people don't want me around. Like people wouldn't be to upset if I wasn't around. I feel so lonely and so closed off. I don't want to be a burden to people. I don't like that feeling.

I hate feeling so alone. I could be in a crowded room full of people I know and still feel so alone, like I'm cut off from the world.


1 comment:

  1. Um....the girls would love for you to visit!! I hope you're still planning on sometime around Memorial Day!!

    ReplyDelete