Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Normal isn't real

I'm back at school from Easter Break.  Having five days off to recharge was exactly what I needed. I feel better most days. Ever now and then I feel the evils of depression pushing through.  It's always at the back of my mind. I don't go a day without thinking about my mental health issues. How I won't ever be "normal"

But normal is only a cycle on the washing machine. There is no such thing.

It's a daily struggle, knowing I can't act like a 21 year old that I am. Like I can't go drinking with my friends, well I can, but being the only sober kid is boring. I know I can have fun without drinking but it feels like a privilege that I can't partake in.

I feel left out.

At least all my friends have a Designated Driver whenever they go out.

Think positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment