Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Long time no blog

So I haven't posted in a while. I haven't had much going on besides working all the freaking time. One of the joys of being full time, you work all the time. Nothing really exciting has happened in my life. Mentally I've been doing pretty good. Granted I'm finding it hard to get out of bed most days. I'm not sure if it's because of the depression or if it's from working untill 11 o'clock at night and being wound up and can't sleep till 3 in the morning. My money is on the whole working till 11 o'clock and not falling asleep until 3 am.

I don't know what to talk about. Nothing is really going on in my life. I'm about to be made shift leader at work so that's pretty exciting. I'm a little nervous about it. It's a lot of responsibility. With more responsibility comes more stress. That's exactly what I need. More stress. Oh joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment